Saturday, February 23, 2013

motivation

Always having feeling that my workload is overwhelming recently, seriously need motivation~!!
I am currently losing direction and passion in pursuing my studies...T____T

I know it is not going to be an easy path right now,
however someday in future it's going to be worth it.

I am a slow walker, and having weak comprehensive ability,
have to spend longer time than others in understanding what you have taught,
hope you do not lose your patience in teaching me and willing to giving me a helping hand.

I promise i'll work it out as much as possible,
and for sure i'll never walk backwards because i trust myself that i can do it well ~!

Small daily improvements are the motivation to keep me moving forward in order to achieve a better achievement.

NEVER GIVE UP~!!!
 I should keep my motivation and passion burning all the time~!

Photobucket
thank you so much~!

No comments: